Connecticut Job Site Injury Attorney
If you work in the construction field, you work in one of the most dangerous work environments in the world. Faulty equipment, negligence on the part of another worker, improper safety precautions on the part of the property owner all contribute to accidents.
If you were injured on a construction site, you may have a legitimate claim for damages from the third party responsible for your injuries. I represent clients with injury claims that go beyond workers’ compensation. I can help you get additional money from parties held liable for your injuries.
- Do you have a claim against a third party for your construction site injury?
- Was your accident caused by an unqualified worker on the job site?
- Were your injuries the result of defective or unsafe power equipment?
- Did another subcontractor working on site leave the workplace in an unsafe condition?
- Was the construction site properly prepared to be a safe workplace?
- Was the scaffolding or other construction equipment set up properly by a subcontractor?
If you aren’t sure whether you have a legitimate third party claim for your construction site accident, we need to talk. I can represent injured workers in accident claims, including:
- Scaffolding and ladder falls
- Injuries from dropped objects
- Construction truck injuries
- Explosions, burns
- Electrical shock
- Chemical fumes, asphyxiation
- Power tool injuries
No Fees Unless You Win
If you don’t have a workers’ compensation attorney to help you get benefits, I will work with you to help you find one. If you decide to pursue a third party claim for additional damages, I will represent you on contingency. I offer a free consultation and you will not pay attorneys’ fees unless I help you recover money from the claim.
I represent clients throughout Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Trumbull, Stratford, Bridgeport, Westport, Weston, New Canaan, Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.