Fall down on someone’s property? Slip and fall accidents can occur in an instant, but the injuries they cause can linger and cause long-term hardship. If a neighbor, grocery store, big box establishment, mall, hotel or any other retail or public space owner fails to maintain his or her property with a certain amount of care and attention to safety, he or she might be liable for this negligence and the injuries you suffer as a result. If you have been hurt, you have rights and options that should be explored as part of a premises liability personal injury action.

Contact the Brian D. Kaschel Law Office, today online or by telephone at (203) 259-5251 to speak with me, an experienced personal injury lawyer.

The initial consultation is free of charge and there are no attorney fees until you recover compensation.

Personal Injury Lawyer Committed to Helping You

I am a Fairfield, Connecticut premises liability lawyer who can help you recover compensation for slip and fall injuries stemming from any of the following conditions:

  • Ice and snow not being cleared from sidewalks, parking lots or other surfaces
  • Spills that have not been properly blocked off and cleaned up
  • Products that have fallen off shelves and are not restocked
  • Displays that are not positioned correctly causing traffic hazards
  • Uneven surfaces, including cracks and holes that have not been filled
  • Negligently maintained stairways

Whether a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall occurs on private or public property, it is important to speak with me right away. I will help ensure you properly document all relevant details before evidence is potentially destroyed, altered or lost. I will also work your insurance and the liable parties’ insurers so that you receive proper medical treatment and that these records accurately reflect how much you need to cover your health care costs, as well as pain and suffering and lost wages.

I understand Connecticut premises liability law and how to ensure your lawsuit follows all of the procedural requirements needed to be successful. For instance, if you, a loved one or a child is hurt on government property, whether at a school, park or other public space, in order for your claim to be valid you must provide notice to the local government and town authorities that you intend to pursue an action against them.

Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation Today

If you have been seriously injured after having slipped and fallen on someone else’s property because of a hazardous condition, I am here to answer your questions and help you explore your legal options. Contact my law office today online or by telephone at (203) 259-5251 to speak with an experienced Fairfield, Connecticut, personal injury attorney.