Personal Injury Attorney in Fairfield and Stamford Connecticut
Nursing home negligence, abuse and and other neglect forces innocent elderly and disabled residents to endure wrongs no one should have to suffer. If your loved one has been harmed due to the negligence of a nursing home staff member or institution, you have powerful legal resources at your disposal.
I help people with a wide range of personal injury claims, including those involving nursing home negligence. My goal is helping your loved one recover from these hardships and making sure it never happens again.
Has Your Loved One Suffered in a Nursing Home Negligence?
If you suspect your loved one is suffering due to nursing home neglect or abuse, it is important to remove him or her from harm’s way as quickly as possible. Then, you may wish to consult with a personal injury lawyer to explore your legal options.
Nursing home negligence takes many forms. Some of the most common cases involve:
- Bedsores: These painful injuries result from failure to move residents in their beds or chairs.
- Restraint injuries: Improper arm, leg and bed restraints can lead to chaffing, fractures and other injuries.
- Wandering off: Failure to properly supervise nursing home residents can result in them wandering off the premises and getting injured.
- Abuse from staff: Faulty hiring practices and inadequate supervision of staff members can expose residents to physical and sexual abuse.
- Mixing populations: Exposing residents to dangerous mentally ill roommates is another example of nursing home negligence.
I understand how difficult it is to know that your loved one has suffered in this way. Pursuing a personal injury claim cannot only help your family member recover from these hardships, but prevent the same negligence from hurting others in the future.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation Today
I represent clients throughout Fairfield County including Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Trumbull, Stratford, Bridgeport, Westport, Weston, New Canaan, Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.
If your loved one has been injured or abused in a nursing home, I am here to answer your questions and help you explore your legal options. For an initial consultation, contact me online or call my Fairfield office at (203) 259-5251 or my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475.