Connecticut Park-Related Accident Attorney

Communities offer recreational activities and parks for public enjoyment. While most communities do their best to make sure their playground and park equipment is safe for children’s use, some disregard their obligation for maintenance and safety. If your child was injured while using a public park, swimming pool or playground, you may be entitled to recover full and fair money damages from the city’s insurance policy.

Free Consultation | No Attorneys Fees Unless You Win

I am personal injury attorney Brian D. Kaschel. I know that most people would rather not have to hire a lawyer when an unfortunate accident happens in their family. Too often, however, municipal governments don’t behave responsibly to prevent accidents and injuries. Their insurance companies fight aggressively so they don’t have to pay the compensation they owe to victims of negligence. I have helped a significant number of injury victims recover compensation from negligent parties following an accident.

You may not know whether you have a legitimate claim against a municipality or government entity following a park or playground accident. I offer a free consultation to review your case and explain your legal options. If I don’t think you have a case, I will be honest. If you do have a valid claim for compensation, I will represent you on contingency. If you don’t recover money in an insurance settlement or jury award, you won’t pay attorneys fees.

Contact my office to arrange a consultation to discuss your options and learn more about the process. The Fairfield playground injury lawyer you hire will make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. From my office in Fairfield, I represent clients throughout the Bridgeport metro region and eastern Connecticut.

Contact my office by calling (203) 259-5251 to discuss your options and learn more about the process.