A Law Practice with Offices in Fairfield & Stamford
When facing a critical legal problem, it is important to resolve that problem skillfully and efficiently. My goal is achieving your legal objectives – it is my number one priority.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Fairfield County Lawyer Brian D. Kaschel
I have been practicing law since 1996 and have learned the value of building strong relationships with my clients. Whether you are struggling with a personal injury, or involved in a juvenile court matter, family law dispute or probate concern, I will work with you personally to determin e the course of legal action that is appropriate in your situation.
I’m a straight shooter. I will let you know if an outcome is not likely to work out in your favor. We are in this together, and I will dedicate the same care to your legal problem as I would to a close friend or a member of my own family.
Personal Attention Makes a Difference
When you hire a lawyer, you are looking for more than legal advice. Your legal problem is likely to become your highest priority over the next several weeks and months. Look for more than the certificate on the wall. Look for the approach your attorney takes toward treating you like a person, not just another legal case. I offer every client personal attention and honest, clear communication. Your legal problems are important to me, but so is your emotional well-being while we work together. I’ll handle your case personally and will not pass them off to paralegals or associates.
The Hallmarks of My Law Offices in Fairfield & Stamford, CT
My clients benefit from:
- An attorney with extensive legal experience having practiced law in Connecticut since 1996
- An attorney who is regularly appointed Guardian Ad Litem for minor children as designated by the family law, juvenile and probate courts in Connecticut
- In-depth knowledge of the law and the ability to communicate that knowledge clearly and effectively with clients
- Personal, hands-on attention from a highly-qualified lawyer
- Representation from the same lawyer from start to finish – your case will not get passed off to associates and subordinates
- A friendly, competent staff
- A central location in downtown Fairfield & Stamford with free parking
Whatever legal problem you are facing, I will provide you with sound legal guidance and proactive representation. I handle a wide range of legal issues and offer personal, attentive service to every client. I have been practicing law in Connecticut since 1996, I know how to protect your rights.