Fairfield and Stamford, CT Rear End Accident Injury Lawyer

Have you been injured in a rear end accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of another motorist? If so, you have a legal right to pursue monetary compensation for the hardships this car crash has forced you to endure.

I have been handling car accident claims since 1996 and have a long track record of success winning results for my clients. Helping you get monetary compensation for your injuries is my highest priority.

Contact my law office today online or by telephone at (203) 259-5251  or at my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475 to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney.

Standing Up For Car Accident Victims

A rear end accident can leave you with severe injuries, property damage, and catastrophic financial loss. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you recover losses so you are able to provide for your family and get back to your life.

I work with every client personally, and will keep you up-to-date on all developments in your case. I will carefully examine how this injury has impacted your life in my attempt to obtain monetary compensation that is full and fair.

Of course, the negligent party’s insurance provider may try to delay, limit and outright deny your insurance claim at all costs. I know how to negotiate favorable settlements with insurance companies, and when necessary, file a lawsuit in court. I understand the hardships you are facing and will use every resource at my disposal to stand up for your legal rights.

Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation Today

If you been involved in a rear end accident, I am here to answer your questions and help you explore your legal options. I represent injured victims throughout Fairfield County including Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Trumbull, Stratford, Bridgeport, Westport, Weston, New Canaan, Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.

Email me or call my Fairfield office at (203) 259-5251 or my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475 for help today with your rear end accident or other personal injury case.