Divorce Relocation Attorney in Fairfield and Stamford, Connecticut

When parents who have divorced or separated are faced with relocation, there are a number of legal complications that arise. If you are the parent of a child who wants to relocate or the child’s other parent is planning on relocating, I am here to protect your rights and make sure all of the necessary legal steps are addressed.

Contact my law office to speak with an experienced Connecticut divorce and relocation lawyer.

Resolving Relocation Problems

I handle a wide range of family law issues for people throughout the Fairfield County area. I have been helping people since 1996 with post-judgment issues, including cases in which parents of minor children relocate to other geographic areas.

  • If you are seeking to move: I will work to ensure that all of the necessary legal steps are addressed, to protect you and your child from a legal dispute.
  • If your ex-spouse is seeking to move: I will advocate on your behalf to ensure that your visitation rights are not compromised.

In either situation, I will work diligently to ensure that the best interests of your child are protected. As a court-appointed Guardian ad Litem and attorney for minor children, I have been appointed by the court to represent the interests of children in the legal system. I work with every client personally and will handle your legal issue with the utmost care and precision.

Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today

The relocation lawyer you hire can make a difference.  Relocation is one of the most complex cases the Family Court decides.  I represent clients throughout Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Trumbull, Stratford, Bridgeport, Westport, Weston, New Canaan, Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich in these challenging matters

Contact me online  or call me in my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475 or in my Fairfield office at (203) 259-5251 today to speak with an experienced Connecticut, relocation lawyer.

I am here to answer your questions and help you explore your legal options.