Parenting Plan and Child Custody Attorney in Fairfield, Connecticut

In Connecticut, a parenting plan is a legal document that outlines each parent’s rights and responsibilities in the ongoing care of a child following a divorce. In establishing a parenting plan, several key questions must be addressed:

  • Where will your child live?
  • How often will you get to see your child?
  • Where will your child spend weekends and holidays?
  • How much of a role will each parent play in the child’s life?

I work to help parents establish parenting plans that provide for the needs of the child while helping the child maintain a healthy relationship with each parent. If you need help establishing a parenting plan, I can offer you guidance and help with all of the necessary legal details.

Contact me online or call my Fairfield office at (203) 259-5251 or my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475  to discuss your child custody and parenting plan issues.

Protecting the Best Interests of the Child

In handling child custody matters and establishing a parenting plan, it is always important to remember the primary goal: Protecting the best interests of the child. To meet this objective, it is important to resolve disputes amicably through negotiation and settlement whenever possible; children are rarely best served by a costly and disruptive legal battle.

Of course, when there is no other viable option, I am always prepared to stand up for your interests and your child’s interests in court. As an experienced child custody attorney, I will provide you with knowledgeable legal counsel and tirelessly advocate on your behalf.  As a court-appointed Guardian ad Litem, I have been appointed by the court since 1996 to represent the interests of children in the legal system. During this time, I have also served as an attorney for minor children. My primary objective is protecting your child’s interests today, and far into the future.

Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today

I represent clients throughout Fairfield County including Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Trumbull, Stratford, Bridgeport, Westport, Weston, New Canaan, Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.

If you need help establishing a parenting plan or are involved in a child custody dispute, I am here to answer your questions and help you explore your legal options. Contact me online or call my Fairfield office at (203) 259-5251 or my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475  to discuss your custody case today.