Connecticut Underinsured Driver Attorney

When you get into a car accident, you expect the other driver to provide proof of insurance. But what do you do when the other driver doesn’t carry enough insurance, or possibly no insurance at all? You may feel stuck, but you have some legal options.

If you have been injured in an accident caused by an uninsured driver, I am ready to help you fight for full and fair money damages.

Your Own Insurance Policy

If you carry a special rider on your auto insurance policy for uninsured or underinsured motorists, I will file a claim against your own policy. Unfortunately, getting money out of your own insurance company is just as difficult as suing another driver’s insurance. You will be treated as a hostile claimant and may face a frustrating process. I will handle everything from the initial accident investigation to gathering records and litigating a full settlement. If your insurance company won’t respond, you have an experienced, successful personal injury trial lawyer fighting to win in court.

In some cases, the negligent, uninsured driver may have personal assets that can be placed in judgment for paying you fair compensation. Through a lawsuit, I will advocate aggressively in court to recover the money you need for your medical costs, property damage, lost earnings and pain.

Don’t Give Up. Call Me. Free Consultation

I have extensive experience representing clients in all types of motor vehicle accidents including hit and runs. I handle all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. You don’t pay attorneys fees unless you recover money damages.

Uninsured Driver Claims | Hit and Run Accident Claims | Pedestrian and Bike Accidents

Contact my office by calling (203) 259-5251 to discuss your options and learn more about your rights as a victim of a hit and run accident.