Divorce Modification Attorney in Fairfield and Stamford Connecticut

Need a modification of your existing court order? Life circumstances change, and often, the terms of a divorce must change along with them. I am an experienced Connecticut divorce attorney. I provide advice to help people in Connecticut pursue alimony, child support, custody and visitation modifications. My focus is on helping you achieve legal modifications that reflect today’s reality, not yesterday’s.

Contact my law office today online or by telephone at (203) 259-5251 to speak with an experienced Connecticut divorce lawyer. I have offices in Fairfield and Stamford so I may help good people throughout all of Fairfield County.

Connecticut Divorce Modification Solutions

There are a number of reasons divorced spouses may need to modify existing orders, but the primary one is a substantial change in economic circumstances. Loss of employment or other economic hardships may make the existing terms of a divorce decree unworkable, and call for legal action.

In the scope of my practice, I help divorced men and women seek modifications for orders involving:

If you are facing hardships because the terms of your divorce do not reflect your present-day reality, it is wise to seek the counsel of a knowledgeable family law attorney. I have been handling these issues since 1996 and have extensive experience working within the family court system. I will work with you personally to ascertain your legal needs and help you chart a course of action that suits your unique objectives.

Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today

I represent clients throughout Fairfield County including Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Trumbull, Stratford, Bridgeport, Westport, Weston, New Canaan, Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.

If you need help petitioning the court to modify divorce orders or to defend against a modification, I am here to answer your questions and help you explore your legal options.

Contact my law office today online or by telephone in Fairfield at (203) 259-5251 or in my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475 to arrange a consultation concerning a Connecticut modification.