Jump to Navigation

Connecticut Juvenile Court Attorney

Connecticut Juvenile Court Lawyer

Do you need a Connecticut Juvenile Court lawyer? When you face legal problems that involve your children, the stakes are enormous. The way in which you handle these matters can affect your child’s life and the relationship you have with him or her.

I approach Connecticut juvenile court cases with the utmost care and attention to detail. I understand the stakes involved and will do everything I can to help you achieve a favorable outcome.

Contact my law office today online or by telephone in Fairfield at (203) 259-5251 or in my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475 to speak with an experienced Connecticut Juvenile Court lawyer.

I handle a wide range of juvenile court issues for people throughout Connecticut:

  • Department of Children and Families (DCF) matters: If the DCF contacts you about your child, it is important to protect your legal rights and those of your child.


  • DCF Substantiation/Central Registry issues: Being listed on the DCF Central Registry can hurt you in many ways. I can help you with these critical legal matters.


  • Abuse and Neglect allegations: Accusations of abuse or neglect can tear your family apart. If your child has been taken away from you or you are under DCF scrutiny, I will stand up for your rights.


  • Juvenile Delinquency accusations: If your child has been accused of committing a crime, I can help you mount an intelligent, proactive defense.


  • Foster Parents’ Rights: I can help you with foster parent licensing issues and protect your rights in disputes with birth parents and other parties.

An experienced Connecticut Juvenile Court lawyer can help you reach solutions that are appropriate for your family. I am intimately familiar with this area of the law and juvenile court proceedings. I can help you navigate these issues.  I help families throughout Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Trumbull, Stratford, Bridgeport, Westport, Weston, New Canaan, Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.

Contact me online  or call me in my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475 or in my Fairfield office at (203) 259-5251 for a consultation with an experienced Connecticut Juvenile Court lawyer.



Our Practice
How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information
I have read the disclaimer.

Free Initial Consultation | Get in touch with me and let me know what's going on and I'll let you know how I can help. Email me

Contact My Offices Today