Jump to Navigation

Experienced Attorney in Fairfield County, CT

I am an experienced Fairfield County lawyer based with offices in Fairfield and Stamford CT. My practice focuses on Divorce Law, Juvenile LawFamily Law and Personal Injury cases plus other related legal matters that arise within the area of Fairfield County, Connecticut.

What Is the Value of Personal Attention to You?

When the stakes of your legal issue are high, personal attention from an experienced lawyer can make all the difference. When the same attorney handles your case from start to finish, you can be assured that:

  • You always know who to talk to about your case
  • Your critical legal matter won’t be passed off to paralegals and associates
  • You work one-on-one with your lawyer to craft a strategy that suits your unique legal goals

I offer my valued clients the skill and experience of a large firm, with the personal, attentive client service of a solo practitioner.

Schedule Your Consultation with an Experienced Attorney

Contact my law offices online or by telephone at (203) 259-5251 or in Stamford at (203) 356-1475 to discuss your legal matter.  If  you need help with divorce, probate, personal injury or juvenile law (including DCF) you can turn to me with confidence. You can also reach me by email at brian@briankaschel.com


Get to Know Your Lawyer in Fairfield and Stamford

When facing a serious legal problem, choosing an attorney can be the most important decision you will make. You will find the information on this website helpful as you make your decision:

I understand the importance of handling your legal matter with the utmost care and attention to detail. As your attorney, I will do everything I can  to achieve the legal results you want and need.

Call either of my offices today to discuss your legal options. Fairfield (203) 259-5251 or Stamford (203) 356-1475.  You may also email at brian@briankaschel.com anytime.


Our Practice
How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information
I have read the disclaimer.

Contact My Offices Today