Adverse Side Effects or Reactions to Medications

Today’s potent prescription drugs are a miracle for millions of people, yet deadly or disabling to others. With the substantial investment and massive profits at stake, pharmaceutical companies sometimes cut corners in testing or downplay the side effects.

If your loved died or suffered lasting health problems from a prescription medication, the Brian D. Kaschel Law Office can pursue compensation for your losses and suffering.

Free Case Evaluation • Fairfield and Stamford Dangerous Drug Lawyer
Contact me today to discuss your rights and legal remedies.

Connecticut Drug Recall Attorney

If the drug was used in the prescribed manner, you can still sue even if the drug has since been pulled off the market (recalled) and even if the side effects you experienced were listed in the small print.

However, it is necessary to prove a connection between the dangerous medication and the adverse effects. I can have your case reviewed by a local medical consultant at no upfront cost to you to determine if we should go forward with a lawsuit for damages. I also have the resources to hire medical and product safety experts to document these claims.

Contact me about heart attack, stroke, coma, brain damage, organ failure, neurological damage, chronic pain or headache, or other adverse effects of any prescription pharmaceutical or over-the-counter dangerous medication:

  • Cholesterol drugs (Baycol, Lipitor)
  • Pain medications (Bextra, Celebrex, Vioxx, Fentanyl patch)
  • Antidepressants (Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft)
  • Acid reflux (Reglan, Nexium)
  • Diabetes medicine (Avandia)
  • Erectile dysfunction (Viagra, Cialis or Levitra)
  • Heart surgery (Trasylol)

Defective Pharmaceutical Litigation

I represent clients throughout Fairfield County including Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Trumbull, Stratford, Bridgeport, Westport, Weston, New Canaan, Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.

Contact me online  or call me in my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475 or in my Fairfield office at (203) 259-5251 to discuss your legal options and learn more about obtaining compensation.