Connecticut Divorce Modification Attorney: Divorce Post Judgment Issues

In many Connecticut divorce cases, once the judgment is issued, the matter is over. However, because so much of the outcome is based on life factors that can change, a divorce sometimes needs to be revisited post judgment.

I have been handling these matter since 1996. I am able to assist with child support modifications, alimony changes and child custody plan modifications. I am also here to help in the case of non-compliance with any part of a divorce judgment, such as missed child support payments, failure to sign over property, or refusal to observe a visitation schedule.

In Fairfield County and the rest of  Connecticut, post-judgment divorce issues can be broken down into two categories: non-compliance and modifications.

Contact Me for a Consultation

E-mail me or call me at my Fairfield office (203) 259-5251 or in Stamford at (203) 356-1475 to discuss any divorce post-judgment issue.

Connecticut Divorce Modifications

A substantial change in circumstances, such as loss of job, an increase in income, incarceration, or arrival of another child can be cause to modify a divorce agreement.

The portions of the agreement that can be modified include child custody and visitation plans, as well as alimony and child support orders. I can work with you to determine if you are eligible for a change and, if so, help you pursue it.

Non-Compliance with Connecticut Divorce Orders – Contempt

Has your former spouse refused to fulfill the obligations set out in the divorce judgment? Has your ex refused to pay alimony or child support?

Or have you been wrongly accused of failing to live up to your part of the agreement?

I can stand by your side to assist with disputes over child support payments, visitation schedules, failure to turn over property in a timely manner and other issues. As your attorney, you can count on me to strive to get these matters resolved efficiently.

Reasonable and Flexible Fees | Evening and Weekend Appointments

I represent clients throughout Fairfield County including Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Trumbull, Stratford, Bridgeport, Westport, Weston, New Canaan, Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.

Contact me online  or call me in my Stamford office at (203) 356-1475 or in my Fairfield office at (203) 259-5251 to arrange a consultation concerning divorce post judgment issues.