Was Your Pet Seized by Animal Control?
If your dog or other animal has been impounded, you may need legal help to recover it, especially if your pet is slated to be euthanized. If your pet is lost or stolen, you cannot count on law enforcement to make it a priority.
At the Brian D. Kaschel Law Office in Fairfield, Connecticut, I understand that your pet means everything to you and that time is of the essence. If your pet is missing or has been seized by local animal control officials, I can step in promptly to assert your rights and help you get it back.
Fairfield Lost Pet Lawyer
I handle pet law in Fairfield County and New Haven County. Contact me today for a free consultation.
Recovering a Lost, Stolen or Impounded Dog
There are dozens of other scenarios in which you may need legal counsel or representation:
- What if you have no papers, license, tags or other proof that the dog is yours?
- What if you discover too late that your lost dog has been forfeited and sold to new owners?
- If you think you know who stole your dog, how do you legally recover it? Can you sue for damages?
- What if your dog bit someone and has not had its rabies shots?
- What if your animal is seized as illegal under state law?
- What are your rights if your animal is ordered to be euthanized?
- What if the municipality euthanized your animal without following the statute?
Connecticut Stolen Pet Attorney
Call my Fairfield office at 866-603-8810 or e-mail me to arrange a free initial consultation.