I am a well experienced lawyer based in Fairfield, CT with a concentration in Divorce Law, Juvenile Law and all Family Law, Personal Injury cases and related Legal Matters that arise within the area of Fairfield County, Connecticut.
What Is the Value of Personal Attention to You?
When the stakes of your legal issue are high, personal attention from an experienced lawyer can make all the difference. When the same attorney handles your case from start to finish, you can be assured that:
- You always know who to talk to about your case
- Your critical legal matter won’t be passed off to paralegals and associates
- You work one-on-one with your lawyer to craft a strategy that suits your unique legal goals
At the Brian D. Kaschel Law Office, I offer my valued clients the skill and experience of a large firm, with the personal, attentive client service of a solo practitioner.
Schedule Your Consultation with an Experienced Attorney:
Get to Know Your Law Firm in Fairfield, CT
When facing a serious legal problem, choosing an attorney can be the most important decision you will make. You will find the information on this website helpful as you make your decision:
- Learn about how I approach divorce and other family law problems
- Find out how I help personal injury victims get the financial help they need
- Read about how I can help you with probate and estate administration matters
- Learn how you and your child can benefit from my juvenile court representation
- Talk to me about how I can make your residential real estate closing a success
I understand the importance of handling your legal matter with the utmost care and attention to detail. As your attorney, I will do everything in my power to work toward achieving the legal results you want and need. I am conveniently located in downtown Fairfield with plenty of free parking available nearby the office.